- 500 gm Chilled Halal Australian Beef slices
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Sweet Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Sugar
Vegetables and garnish
- 10 gm Garlic, chopped
- 120 gm Carrot, julienne
- 120 gm Long beans, cut into lengths
- 50 gm Red Chili, sliced
- 30 gm Scallions, sliced
- 100 ml Cooking oil
- Mix the turmeric powder, sweet cumin, coriander powder, salt and sugar to marinate beef slices.
- Pre-heat the frying pan over high heat and stir-fry beef for 3-4 minutes until almost cooked.
- Add the rest of the ingredients which consist of the garlic, carrot and long beans and saute for another 2 minutes and lastly, add the chili and scallions.
- Serve immediately with steamed fragrant rice.