- Reheat steak in preheated oven (180°C/160°fan-forced) for 5 minutes or until warmed through (alternatively reheat in microwave for 1 minute on HIGH (100%)).
- Heat rolls according to packet instructions. Cool slightly and split.
- To serve, spread rolls with mayonnaise. Top with cucumber, carrot, radishes and steak. Drizzle with sauce, top with green onions and mint. Serve with lime wedges.
- Leftover beef rump, sirloin or minute steaks would work well – or even leftover beef roast, thinly sliced.
- Use any remaining beef and vegetables in tacos or a healthy bowl the next day.
- Any Asian sauce that you have in the fridge will work well, such as sweet chilli, hoisin or oyster sauce.
- Use any small bread rolls you have in the pantry, warmed.