Classic and comforting Beef Soto with Aussie Beef Slices complemented by a rich and aromatic soto broth.
1. Heat your oil in a soup pot.
2. Add in the blended mixture and sauté for 4-5 mins or until fragrant.
3. Add in the beef broth & sup bunjut [soup spices mix].
4. Bring to a boil for 10-15 mins.
5. Using a strainer, cook your vermicelli noodles [bihun] in the soup and place it in a bowl.
6. Cook your Halal Aussie beef slices in the soup for about 30 seconds and place them on top of the noodles.
7. Add half a hard-boiled egg and half a lime on top.
8. Garnish with cilantro and spring onions.
9. Ladle the soup into the bowl.
10. Ready to serve!